Uncategorized, Utility and Misc

Faulty lithium battery charger believed to cause house garage fire in Boulder City

LAS VEGAS (KSNV) — Boulder City Fire Department responded to a garage fire on Esther Drive just after 10 a.m. Tuesday morning.

Crews found the garage fully engulfed in flames.

One person was taken to the hospital with minor smoke inhalation, and another person inside the house was able to escape uninjured.

Pets inside the home were also able to escape while the garage was completely destroyed.

The home suffered smoke and water damage. City Manager Al Noyola said, “My heart goes out to the resident, as the holiday season is an especially tough time to deal with a serious fire like this.”

Henderson Fire Department help with the fire, and investigators believe a faulty lithium battery charger inside the garage sparked the fire.

Source: NBC 3 Las Vegas

Comments are Closed

Theme by Anders Norén