NEW DELHI: A Twitter user has posted a video on the microblogging site showing his Macbook Pro emitting fire smoke. According to the user who goes by the name White Panda, the laptop ‘exploded’ yesterday afternoon ‘during normal use’. However, no harm or injury was caused due to the explosion.
“Yesterday afternoon my MacBook Pro exploded during normal use. It was on my lap, plugged in, and suddenly started to spew smoke out both sides. I quickly placed it on the floor where it popped, the smoke increased, and it caught fire. Toxic smelling smoke filled my house triggering smoke and CO alarms. No one was injured, thankfully, but there was some damage to my home”, said the user on Reddit explaining the incident.
Source: Times of India