E-Bike & Scooter

Electric scooter battery explodes while charging in Shanghai reception

The battery of an electric scooter exploded and burst into flames while charging at a building reception area in east China. The video, filmed in Shanghai on January 23, shows a man giving the battery of his electric scooter to a receptionist to charge for him. However, after 12 minutes some white smoke starts to come out of the battery, followed by huge fireballs. The receptionist immediately jumps out of his seat and climbs over his desk to escape as the battery continues to emit smoke and bright flashes. Fortunately, firefighters put out the fire in a short time and no one was injured.

Source: Newsflare/MSN

Comments are Closed

Theme by Anders Norén